A downloadable game
You are a Corsair: nothing more than a pirate to the navies of the Empires that battle over the floating islands. But to independent islands like Teboa, you are a bulwark against the machinations of power hungry sovereigns.
Corsairs is a game of sky ships, powerful empires and fiercely independent floating islands.
Corsairs is a 32 page table top role playing game, including all the rules of play, including:
- Rules for creating your own, unique Corsair.
- General rules of play for characters, using an Exploding D6 based system in which the players roll all the dice.
- Rules for creating and sailing your own sky ship.
- Rules and guidelines for chases, and trading broadsides in the skies above the Molten Seas.
- Rules for equipment, gaining and sharing out booty, running repairs and restocking the ship.
- A collection of Scoundrels the characters can face down, from the common Picaroon, to the slimy Perfidious Official, as well as some creatures unique to the setting.
- And of course, Corsairs includes a character sheet, a ship sheet, and reference sheets.
Corsairs emphasizes quick and thematic game play, whether exchanging sword blows in the docks, or trading cannon fire between ships!
There are currently two supplements available for Corsairs:
Smoke and Oakum: which delves into sky ships, adding rules for chases, upgrading ships, and much more.
Speed, Strength, and Wits: which delves into characters, giving more options for character advancement and a host of other special rules.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files: